Sunday, December 2, 2012

Aussie Curves Dark



I would have thought a theme of Dark would be easy for this plus sized woman. After all much of my wardrobe is black. But that's just the thing. How do you choose the one dark outfit that most represents you?
In the end I chose this lovely dress from SWAK.

 I think this hugs my curves well. Perhaps a little too well but it is my body after all and I have to love it. I love the V neck of this dress and the length.
 Believe it or not I did a smoky eye makeup for this photo. But my eyes are quite hooded and we were in a hurry to catch the light. I originally applied a very red lipstick but decided the frosted rose was a better match.
I love this balcony in my house. Going to miss it when I move.
This is a blog hop and there are some great looks and stories that the others have posted. Check them out. And, as always, comments are welcome.

8 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you. The lip colour is just great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The neckline is gorgeous, lovely look, well done for beating the deadline ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab fab fab! I LOVE wrap dresses! They are a godsend to us fatshionistas! And you pull it off so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. Wrap dresses are one of the styles that are supposed to suit me. I do like them if they are cut right

      Delete
  4. Nice shoes and dress! The dress hugs you in all the right places, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ezmae. A good bra helps define the curves well I find

      Delete