Saturday, October 6, 2012

Aussie curves blue

Here's hoping this posts. I just love blue. Especially the shade I am wearing. I often wear red white and black but blue is my second fave and I have been drawn to a lot of it this season. These pics were taken two weeks ago as we prepared the picnic post as well.
This jacket is from city chic. I thought about it for weeks before I bought it and even tried it on three times. I figured after 3 try ons I definitely needed to have it. I love that it is made of heavy jersey so even though it looks smart enough to be corporate like how I have styled it this time, it can be dressed down with a pair of jeans or skirt and look great as well. It's very similar to the stripy jacket from my stripes post.
 I have to say that after taking these photos I wore it with black long stretch pants, cotton Lycra long sleeved T-shirt, black riding boots and a navy and white spotted scarf to fly across the pacific to New York. It was the most comfortable flying outfit I have ever worn. I was so grateful for it when the cabin got cold. I like to look smart when I fly and this was just the ticket.

6 comments:

  1. That is a lovely blue blazer, and looks so good with your black ensemble! I can imagine it would have been good to travel in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blue shade. You look so great in blazers. Def a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like it would be super versatile, and it's a fantastic colour.. I love blue and black :)

    PS you have the super-annoying comment verification thingy turned on, if you turn it off you will get more comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, sounds like you made the perfect choice for such a versatile jacket, Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks omega. I have removed the comment verification. Didn't think I had it on

    ReplyDelete